CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Update

I know I have been really slacking lately, but I will try to update more through the winter. Kamen is playing basketball in a Rec league in Idaho falls. He is having fun of course, but he can't wait for school ball to start after Christmas. We had a small Thanksgiving this year, just my brothers and their families and me and my kids at my Mom and Dad's. This is very unusual for our family, usually there is at least 25 or 30 wherever we have it, but this year my mom's brothers and sisters each had their own little dinner with their families. It was relaxing and fun, but I hope next year there will be a big group of us again, I kinda missed it! I'm having computer issues at home, but I'll try to get new pics posted soon.

No comments: